Dr. Stella Fulman and Dr. Zhanneta Shapiro at the AudiologyNow conference in Orlando, Florida
Last week Dr. Stella Fulman and Dr. Zhanneta Shapiro attended the AudiologyNow conference in Orlando, Florida. American Academy of Audiology’s annual AudiologyNOW convention is the largest audiology conference in the world. Audiology Island doctors attended four days of educational sessions, explored the latest in hearing technology, and networked with colleagues from around the world. The best highlights of the conference were:
– Meeting Derrick Coleman from Seattle Seahawks, who was one of the guest speakers at the opening ceremony
– Seeing the Mother of Pediatric Audiology Marian Downs receive an award and celebrating her 100 birthday
– Attending Dr. Richard Gans’ lectures (The Guru of Vestibular Diagnosis and Therapy)
– Learning from Dr. Nina Kraus and meeting her in person
– Experiencing hearing for the first time from the most technologically advanced hearing aid in the world – the Linx by ReSound
It has been an amazing and fun experience! Please enjoy some snapshots from this wonderful conference.