At Audiology Island we offer affordable hearing aids from the top 8 manufacturers, such as Siemens, Oticon and Phonak. Call (718) 980-0188 to get free trial and take the first step to better hearing health!
We guarantee the lowest hearing aid prices with the best hearing care.
Audiology Island offers the latest, most advanced and affordable hearing aids for children and adults.
There are over 1,000 different hearing aids available in the U.S and they have different technological features and differ in their ability to amplify sounds clearly and naturally.
Our trustworthy official partners
Please visit our clinic to experience the beauty of hearing. You will be able to try any hearing aid technology in our state of the art sound room, at no charge.
We offer our hearing aids at significantly lower prices
(from the cheap to more expensive)
Although no one should put a price on your health or quality of life, we understand that in today’s economy keeping up with your health needs can get expensive! One of the number one reasons reported for not wearing hearing aids is that the cost is just too high, and those who need them cannot afford them. At Audiology Island, we don’t believe that anyone should be denied the ability to hear the world around them clearly. That’s why we have chosen to offer our hearing aids at significantly lower prices than any other private practice or hearing aid clinic. Affordable hearing solutions are absolutely possible, and we are here to tell you why you should take advantage of our low prices and quality service.
AARP recommends affordable hearing aids for seniors in order to preserve or restore a high quality of life. Hearing aids have also been shown to reduce risk of falls, to promote brain health and potentially to decrease risk for dementia. Cheap Hearing aids are no longer synonymous with poor performance and dissatisfaction. At Audiology Island, we are here to help you select the best “cheap hearing aids” with the guidance of a Doctor of Audiology to ensure the appropriate prescription, model and style for your hearing loss. It is highly recommended NOT to purchase hearing aids online, as people have often thought that was the solution to expensive hearing aid prices and the best way to find the cheapest hearing aids. Buying a hearing aid online could mean improper fit, discomfort, or over/under amplification.
Affordable hearing aids, offered in a medical clinic and fit by a licensed audiologist is truly the best way to ensure that your money is well spent and that the hearing aids will work best with your lifestyle. No detail is unimportant, we want to ensure that your hearing needs are met, and we are here to help you along the way on your journey with wearing a new medical device. Not only do we offer low cost hearing aids, but we also offer top quality maintenance and service to ensure the longest life for your hearing aid technology. We help to ensure your hearing aids stay working properly and running smoothly, this helps avoid common pitfalls that force early hearing aid break down.
Often in our office we are asked for pricing to compare to wholesale retailers and big box companies like Costco. It is important to be educated about the pricing you are getting, what exactly is it for and if the technology of the hearing aids is the same for both prices.
Some important questions you may ask
- Who is the manufacturer? Is the hearing aid manufactured by an internationally accepted brand or a brand that is locked to be maintained solely by one retailer?
- Why does this matter?
- It is highly recommended to obtain a hearing aid from an internationally recognized brand that is unlocked by a retailer or medical professional. What does “locked” vs “unlocked” mean? With an unlocked hearing aid, should you ever be away from your usual audiologist, any other audiologist in the place you’re visiting will be able to help you. This is not true for proprietary brands which “lock” their devices so that other professionals cannot make adjustments to them, this is a huge inconvenience to the user and the price will reflect that.
- Are both prices discussing current and updated technology?
- A mid-level technology hearing aid may not be the same type of mid-level technology hearing aid everywhere you go. It is important to get manufacturer names and model names in order to ensure that you are discussing the same device. At our practice, we are ensuring that you are getting the newest and highest level technology available within your budget. Cheaper pricing may be the result of a quote for outdated technology being presented as new.
- Who is fitting your device? The professional fitting and adjusting your hearing aid device makes all the difference in its performance and your satisfaction. It is important to ask the qualifications of the professional fitting your device, an audiologist will always be the better choice.
- What is an Audiologist?
- An audiologist is someone who has obtained both a Bachelor’s degree and a Doctorate in Audiology. They have undergone extensive hours of medical training and our licensed to practice by a professional organization such as American Speech and Language Association or the American Academy of Audiology.
- What is a Hearing Aid Dispenser?
- Someone with no designated level of education beyond a high school diploma. A hearing aid dispenser is required only to have passed a basic hearing aid dispensing test and has no medical background.
- What is an Audiologist?
- Why does this matter?
These differences could be the true reason for any discrepancy in price. We offer the best price guarantee for any device that is equal in all respects by the standards mentioned above. We are happy to answer any and all questions about the device and care you will be receiving.
So, if you have been feeling lately that you’re experiencing difficulty understanding speech and have questioned if a hearing aid would be right for you then you should call us at Audiology Island for a FREE hearing aid demo consultation. If you thought there was no such thing as a good and affordable hearing aid, think again. We deal with all the top manufacturers and the latest technology and we will be happy to fit you with technology best suited for your needs, lifestyle and most importantly within your budget. It should never be too expensive to hear the world clearly again.