The world’s first and only 100% invisible hearing aid, worn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
– 100% invisible
Only your patients will know why they are hearing better.
– 24/7 for months at a time
Lyric can be worn during daily activities, such as exercising, showering,² talking on the phone and sleeping. There are no batteries to change, no daily maintenance is needed and no daily insertion or removal is required.
– Clear natural sound
Lyric delivers exceptional sound quality by using the outer ear to naturally direct sound into the ear canal, without the need for multiple channels or settings.
FREE shipping within US only!
Expert advice when you need it
Send Us Your Audiogram
LYRIC® HEARING aids: Invisible. Effortless. 24/7
We are proud to be one of the select offices in the United States to offer Lyric Hearing Aids to its patients. Lyric was featured as a new hearing technology that is not only tiny and invisible, but also delivers exceptional sound quality without the daily hassles of cleaning or changing batteries. These lyric invisible hearing aids are appropriate for a wide range of hearing losses and ages; however, it should be noted there are limitations.
Lyric is the first extended wear hearing device that is 100% invisible. It is comfortably placed in the ear canal by a Lyric trained hearing professional and can be worn 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for up to 4 months at a time.1 No surgery or anesthesia is required.
Unlike many other hearing aids, Lyric is positioned completely inside the ear canal, so it uses your ears’ natural anatomy to funnel sound to your eardrum. This unique design and placement helps reduce background noise and feedback and provides exceptionally natural sound quality. Because it remains in the ear canal 24/7 for months at a time, you don’t need to worry about daily hassles like putting the device on or taking it off, or changing batteries, so you can forget about your hearing devices completely.
How much do lyric hearing aids cost?
Lyric hearing aids pricing is standard across as dispensing audiology practices. Phonak, the lyric manufacturer, sets a price for an annual prescription per ear. According to New York State Law you are entitled to a FREE 45 day trial with lyric hearing aids. Once you have decided to subscribe to lyric for the first time, it is your decision to renew the prescription annually or to switch to different technology. For more information about what lyric hearing aids cost, please contact our office today!
Lyric Hearing Aids Pros and Cons
1) 100% Invisible. Once placed, Lyric is 100% invisible
2) Effortless Hearing, 24/7:
– Lyric can be used during your daily activities, such as exercising, showering, talking on the phone, and sleeping.
– There are no batteries to change, no maintenance is needed, and no daily insertion or removal is required.
3) Natural Sound Quality. Lyric’s placement deep in the ear canal allows the outer ear (the pinna) to direct sound into the ear canal naturally, resulting in reduced background noise and feedback, and exceptional sound quality.
A recent study shows that of the patients surveyed, 99% preferred Lyric over their previous hearing aids,2 95% preferred Lyric sound quality over their previous hearing aids,3 and 96% would recommend Lyric to a friend or loved one4.
1) It is not the MOST appropriate hearing aid for severe hearing losses and is not at all appropriate for profound hearing losses
2) If you tend to travel a lot, lyric may not be appropriate as every 3-4 months the lyric hearing aids might go out unexpectedly. It is important to be able to maintain regular appointments with your dispensing audiologist. Lyric hearing aids problems may indicate that it is time for the lyric to be changed. Problems may present as a distorted sound quality, decreased volume or intermittent sound disruption.
3) Not appropriate for very small ear canal sizes, middle ear issues, excessive cerumen or draining ears.
Please call us today to make an appointment to see if Lyric is right for you. Your audiologist will determine if you are a candidate for lyric or for other forms of hearing assistive technology. Receive a Free Lyric Screening and Risk-Free 45-day Trial.
1. Individual replacement needs may vary.
2. Based on a telephone survey of 67 patients who have worn Lyric for at least 30 days.
3. Based on a combination of results from three surveys totaling 86 patients who had worn Lyric for at least 30 days
4. Based on a telephone survey of 90 patients who have worn Lyric for at least 30 days.
For more information about Lyric, please visit www.lyrichearing.com.
Lyric is not appropriate for all patients. See a trained Lyric professional to determine if Lyric is right for you.
Both Ears, Left, Right