RS One 9
Style: Receiver In The Ear
Battery: Disposable Batteries, size 312
Hearing Loss: Light, Moderate, Medium, Heavy
Max manual programs: 4
Hands-Free Calling: Accessory required
Water Resistant Coating: Yes
*At Audiology Island, our consultation fees as well as various other tele-audiology services are quoted separately from our hearing aid prices. This transparent and unbundled hearing aid pricing approach means there are non hidden costs for you, you chose what you need, and you can be sure you are getting great value for the hearing aids. Every hearing aid purchase includes your prescription settings in the device.
Hearing Aid Assessment – $125. If you are not sure what device is right for you, or have a device that you are currently having fir use with, you can call us after submitting your audiogram and we can find the proper solution for you when it comes to hearing technology
Hearing Aid Fitting and Follow up is $350. Your hearing aid will arrive already programmed with your prescription, however, when it comes to proper hearing care, that one on one with your audiologist is important. This type of tele-audiology visit involves, going over maintenance of your devices, fine tuning the programing and addressing any other additional questions or concerns you may have when it comes to your new hearing aids.
Expert advice when you need it
Send Us Your Audiogram
ReSound One is GN Hearing’s latest flagship hearing aid. One shares many hardware and software features with the popular LiNX Quattro (released in 2018), and uses the same smartphone app (ReSound Smart 3D™) as previous generations of LiNX hearing aids. One appears to signal the end of line for the long-running LiNX series, which all started with the world’s first Made-For-iPhone hearing aid back in 2013.
Hearing aid Features:
- Ultra Focus – Provides excellent one-on-one hearing experience in the toughest listening environments.
- M&RIE – offers greater depth and direction, as well as sense of space and localization.
- All Access Directionality – Provides the optimum settings to help you effortlessly engage with people and surrounding sounds as you move through your daily listening situations (ultimate feature technology)
- Spatial Sense – offers natural sound quality and situational awareness
- Directional mix processor – offers rich sound quality that helps with speech clarity
while keeping the awareness of surroundings (ultimate feature)
- DFS Ultra III – superb whistling/feedback control that might occur with some hearing aids.
- Environmental Optimizer II – offers automatic optimal audibility and listening comfort in various quickly changing listening environments (ultimate feature)
- Noise Tracker II – Clear speech and comfortable listening in all situations with the
opportunity for personalization to meet your needs (ultimate feature)
- Impulse Noise Reduction – this feature reduces the discomfort of sudden, loud sounds while maintaining audibility (ultimate feature)
- Wind Guard – reduces the wind noise (ultimate feature)
- Sound Shaper – Improves audibility of speech cues that would otherwise be lost
- while maintaining the best possible sound quality.
- Tinnitus Sound Generator- Provides relief from the annoyance and discomfort of tinnitus.
Resound One FAQs:
How powerful are the Resound One hearing aids?
Resound One hearing aids are available for all types of hearing losses ranging from mild to profound.
Is Direct audio streaming available in ReSound Hearing Aids?
You can connect ReSound wireless hearing aids directly to your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® touch. This enables you to stream phone calls, music, navigation or any other audio from your device directly to your hearing aids.
Is streaming capability available with Android Devices with Resound One?
Direct streaming to Android devices is one of the latest advancements in hearing aid connectivity and therefore, it is available in select smartphone models with the required technology.
Both Ears, Left, Right
Bronze, Champagne, Deep Black, Espresso, Gold, Graphite, Sparkling Silver, Warm Grey