- 8 Resound Cerustop Filters. Wax guard for Resound Surefit receiver-in-canal hearing aids
- Using the Cerustop or Wax Trap systems
- They are fully interchangeable with the WaxTrap2 filters
- To remove the old wax guard, insert the naked end in the opening of the wax guard and pull out the old guard.
- To insert the new filter, flip the tool and insert the new wax guard.
Expert advice when you need it
Send Us Your Audiogram
Wax Trap Filters for Resound Hearing Aids it’s one pack containing 8 wax guards with insertion/removal tools for each. These wax guards are commonly referred to as Cerustop wax guards. Used to protect the receiver component from wax build up. Suitable for Danalogic Ambio RIC (receiver-in-canal) wires.
If you’re placing an order for someone else and are unsure of which product to order, please contact us and we can help you place the order. Call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the website chat service on the left of this page.